Our LGBTQ Travel Experts - Dean Nelson
From Exclusive Gay Getaways to Celebrating Pride
Pride celebrations without a doubt are becoming the most inclusive events in major cities around the world – and travel to one of these destination LGBTQIA+ celebrations is a must. NYC, the birthplace of Pride, stepped it up to celebrate 50 years and gave WorldPride travellers an experience like no other from colourful artistic wayfinding signage to the LGBTQIA+ OutCinema.
WorldPride travel books up fast, so don’t delay. Although, you can be on the look out any time of the year for Pride celebrations in:
- Madrid, Spain with a high-heel race, fabulous drag-queens and free open-air concerts
- Sydney, Australia with all the glitz and glam of their LGBTQI inclusive Gay and Lesbian Mardi-Gras Festival
- famous ski towns like Whistler, BC, Breckenridge, Colorado or Hakuba, Japan with LGBTQ+ ski lessons, après-ski parties that will knock your ski boots off, luxury accommodations and world-class dining
All-LGBTQ inclusive chartered cruises are the best way to sail. Enjoy a little romance, sophistication or a family adventure surrounded by the LGBTQ community as you explore ports around:
- central Europe, where you’ll stroll the fabled Christmas Markets lining the banks of the Danube River
- Iceland, where you’ll take advantage of the midnight sun as you circumnavigate the arctic island full of fjords and fabulous samplings of local cuisine.
Gay or LGBTQ-friendly group departures and customized travel can take you to exotic places around the world from river cruising on the Mekong Delta to luxury safaris with Africa’s best LGBTQ tour operators.
Contact our Travel Expert Dean Nelson for your next LGBTQ travel experience.