COVID19 Terms and Conditions
Due to the worldwide effects of the Coronavirus, Covid 19, (“Covid 19”) Personal Travel Management Ltd (the “Travel Agency”) cannot provide any representations about any location or travel service that you, (the “Client”), are booking and everyone else who is a part of the booking.
Read below to acknowledge, for yourself and everyone who is part of the booking, that:
- Covid 19 is active, worldwide, with associated health risks and restrictions that could, without warning, affect and cause significant disruptions, cancellations and changes to any and all travel arrangements, by way of Covid 19 outbreaks, sudden border closures, quarantine and lockdown orders, airport closures, government travel advisories, return-home directives, hospitalisation for treatment and other similar consequences; and consequences not reasonably foreseeable at this time (collectively referred to as the “Covid 19 Risks”);
- you and everyone who is a part of the booking have had professional advice as to personal health condition and medical needs and you warrant that you and everyone who is a part of this booking is fit to travel; and
- any travel insurance policy obtained by you or anyone else who is a part of the booking, may not include insurance coverage for travel service cancellations, interruptions financial, medical or other Covid 19 Risks, and all types of coverage must be confirmed with the travel insurer.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, you and everyone who is a part of the booking, have decided to proceed with the travel arrangements that you are asking the Travel Agency to book and you agree that:
- by going ahead with the travel arrangements, you voluntarily assume all the Covid 19 Risks and other risks involved with such travel, whether those risks are expected or unexpected;
- in the event that some or all of the travel arrangements are cancelled, interrupted or otherwise affected by the Covid 19 Risks, your rights and remedies shall be as determined and limited by the cancellation, rebooking, refund and other policies and the terms and conditions of the supplier of the affected travel service, as set out in its brochures and/or websites, all of which have been referred to you by the Travel Agency;
- in no circumstances will the Travel Agency, its employees, directors, contractors, and agents, be liable to you, or any other person, for any refund, loss, damage, delay or injury resulting from any cancellation, interruption, or other event or a failure of any supplier to provide any travel service to you, or for any other breach of contract or the intentional or careless act or omission of any supplier of any such travel service;
- you hereby waive all and any rights or claims that your, your heirs, assigns or any other person may have against the Travel Agency arising directly or indirectly from the occurrence of any Covid 19 Risks, or the failure, whether negligent or otherwise, of the Travel Agency to inform of any Covid 19 Risks or precautions to take or required documents;
- this release of liability is in addition to the terms and conditions of the Travel Agency and the terms and conditions of the suppliers providing the travel services that are part of the booking;
- if any part of this release of liability is found to be unenforceable that will not affect the enforceability of any other part, each of which is severable from any unenforceable part.
General Terms and Conditions
The purchase of your travel booking, and all products associated with the booking, constitutes as an agreement between you and Personal Travel Management Ltd, including divisions doing business as ‘Big Planet Adventure’ and ‘Travelboecker Adventures’. (Hereafter referred to as Personal Travel Management Ltd) The following terms and conditions are a part of this agreement…
Personal Travel Management Ltd acts as travel advisors only. Most products, if not all, are provided by third party travel suppliers including, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, car rentals, wholesalers, tour operators, insurance suppliers, etc... Personal information and payments for your travel booking provided to Personal Travel Management Ltd is shared with the travel suppliers in order to confirm your booking. As Personal Travel Management Ltd acts solely as an agent of the travel supplier confirmation binds you to the terms and conditions of the supplier(s).
Under no circumstances does Personal Travel Management Ltd take responsibility or is liable for;
- product(s)/service(s) that do not meet your expectations.
- a supplier unable to provide the product(s)/service(s) confirmed. Responsibility for resolution lies solely in the supplier.
- a supplier who misrepresents the product(s)/service(s) confirmed. Responsibility for resolution lies solely in the supplier.
- a supplier who acts outside of their confirmed/contracted product(s)/service(s).
- a supplier who makes changes to the product(s)/service(s) confirmed. See supplier’s terms and conditions.
- a supplier unable to meet personal requests for a product(s)/service(s), i.e., but not limited to, request for a king bed. Requests are never guaranteed.
- a client without proper travel documentation, i.e., but not limited to, valid passport, entry visa, health requirements.
- a client who misses their confirmed services, i.e., but not limited to, a flight, a tour.
- product(s)/service(s) issued with incorrect details that were supplied by you, the Client, i.e., but not limited to spelling of names, travel dates, etc…
- a client denied entry, boarding, or other.
- any chargebacks from declined credit cards, declined credit card charges, supplier chargebacks, including but not limited to airline debit memos.
You, the Client, are responsible for…
- providing advisor with correct travel document details, i.e., but not limited to, the spelling of passport name, travel dates, etc….
- looking over confirmed travel documents as soon as received.
- a passport valid for travel at least 6 months past intended return date.
- all required entry/exit documentation for both the visiting country and returning to home country.
- all required vaccinations for both the visiting country and returning to home country.
- all required Covid-19 procedures for both the visiting country and returning to home country.
- a notarized letter when one parent is travelling with children under 18 outside of home country.
- to reconfirm product(s)/service(s) prior to commencement, i.e., but not limited to, flights, transfers, tours, etc…
- all payments due to Personal Travel Management Ltd
- all credit card charges that are declined
- all chargebacks to Personal Travel Management Ltd, including but not limited to, airline debit memos.
Your privacy is of the utmost concern to Personal Travel Management Ltd. As Personal Travel Management Ltd is acting solely as agents for third party travel suppliers including, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, car rentals, wholesalers, tour operators, insurance, your, the Client’s, personal information must be shared with the travel supplier(s) in order to confirm your booking and provide the product(s)/service(s). Personal Travel Management Ltd does not sell or purchase personal information.
Personal Travel Management Ltd is working in a PCI Compliant environment that is audited annually to confirm that all personal information is stored, transferred and handled in accordance to PCI Compliancy rules.
Prices and Availability
Prices and availability can change at any time and are only guaranteed at time of final payment. Prices and availability are completely out of the control of Personal Travel Management Ltd. and divisions doing business as and are at the sole discretion of the travel supplier(s).
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Methods of payments accepted are based on the travel supplier(s).
Changes and Cancellations
All changes and cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions of the travel supplier(s) and will include a change and/or cancellation charge from Personal Travel Management Ltd.
Once you, the Client, receives your invoice(s) and travel document(s) it is your final opportunity to verify your booking. Please contact your advisor right away with any discrepancies. Failing to do so Personal Travel Management Ltd will not be held liable for any errors, corrections or omissions related to your booking.
Personal Travel Management Ltd strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for all trips!
Personal Travel Management Ltd acts solely as licensed insurance advisors available to present the policy options to you, the Client. Personal Travel Management Ltd will not be held responsible for any of your travel insurance decisions, for any forms that are filled out incorrectly or for any claim results from the insurance provider.
You, the Client, are responsible for all your travel insurance decisions. Any questions related to medical forms must be discussed with a doctor or with the insurance provider directly. Any claims related communications and/or results are to be discussed directly with the insurance supplier.
Personal Travel Management Ltd acts solely as travel advisors with most products, if not all, provided by third party travel suppliers. Consequently, Personal Travel Management Ltd is not liable for any product(s)/service(s) rendered by the travel supplier(s). Personal Travel Management Ltd is not liable and assumes no responsibility for, but not limited to, any injury, accident, death, loss, damage, cancellation, delay, illness, quality of service, inconvenience, disappointment, strikes, civil unrest, terrorist activities, acts or war, acts of God or force majeure.
Personal Travel Management Ltd recommends…
- Information for Canadian Travelers = https://travel.gc.ca
- Registration of Canadians Abroad = https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/registration
- Living standards, practices and laws at destination may differ from those found in Canada. Please visit the foreign affairs website for further information = https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
Personal Travel Management Ltd is a fully licensed travel agency under the Consumer Protection Act of British Columbia. (BC Reg #2806).