I enjoy creating and delivering ultimate travel experiences for each guest to make long lasting memories! Drawing on decades of experience in travel, ranging from Student Programs up to Luxury Travel, and extensive travel experience, I am proficient at designing unique and customized itineraries for individuals or small groups. With 36 years in the Travel Industry, mostly in management, I have been fortunate to scratch off many destinations (56 countries) from my bucket list.
My experiences include:
- Living in both Australia and England
- Travelling to Africa several times, enabling me to take part in safaris in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Cruising in the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, French Polynesia, as well as River Cruising the Rhine, the Moselle, and the Danube.
- Wine, culinary, and soft adventure experiences in Italy, Spain, and Argentina
- Exploring Morocco, Costa Rica, and Brazil
- Hiking in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, Peru as well as the Avenue of Volcanoes in Ecuador and the hills of Santorini. I have snorkelled with the reef sharks & turtles in the Galapagos Islands and the Black Tipped Sharks & Manta Rays in Tahiti.
My Latest Travel:
Three nights exploring Prague with my group of 22 guests, then sailing down the Danube from Passau, Germany to Budapest, Hungary. How better to travel, unpacking once but still getting to see intriguing and fascinating destinations each day with as much flexibility/activity as you want – tons of walking, some hiking or biking if desired, or just taking in the sites.
To work together with you to arrange your perfect travel experience by using my affiliations, buying power, and experience. I can’t wait to help you plan your next Exploration!
Soft Adventure (sailing, hiking, biking), food & wine tours, small ship cruising. Destinations in Africa, South America, South Pacific, and Europe.