Want to go beyond the commonplace? Then take full advantage of our luxury travel experts with a craft-your-own experience. You won’t regret it!
When you ask about luxury travel, our agents share their insider access to cruises and destinations beyond your imagination. We will find you the adventure you are looking for in the location of your dreams.
It doesn’t matter to us whether you find pristine arctic fjords exquisite or Japanese anime pop-culture intriguing, we work to fulfill each craving.
As a client, you’ll have the opportunity to select from our exclusive tour operators, who host year-round land or sea trips complete with experts in topics that range from photography to botany to culinary experiences.
Travel in luxury, because you can:
- learn to photograph polar bears while observing from a small Zodiac in a “shore excursion” like no other
- personalize a cultural, culinary, or historical tour of the most romantic places on earth for the ultimate escape
- design a group departure for friends or family in any of the top destinations around the world with adventures in Zagreb architecture to Zimbabwe safaris.
When it comes to luxury travel, we can seriously plan anything.
Whether you have one or multiple destinations in mind, we focus in on the details to ensure a first-class vacation. From Michelin Star restaurants to immersive art experiences, a personalized itinerary is at your fingertips.
Leave no stone unturned with luxury travel available throughout the world:
- yachting in the Adriatic Sea
- running with the Wildebeest in Tanzania
- photographing the most incredible wildlife in Kenya’s expansive national reserves
- snorkelling the pure-white sandy shores of Bora Bora and French Polynesia
Arranging luxury travel with Personal Travel Management offers you nothing but the best - from the moment you connect with us to the moment you arrive back home, we offer tailor-made first-class service.
Craft your own itinerary with outstanding services, including but certainly not limited to:
- limousine services
- romantic evenings
- professional babysitting
- luxury accommodations (from treehouses to penthouses and everything in between)
- extraordinary events (from wine festivals to Shakespeare)
- private guided experiences
Live in luxury, contact a travel expert today.