South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya & Tanzania
Discover cosmopolitan Cape Town, unwind in the warm hospitality of the Cape Winelands while savouring world class cuisine and the fines wines; marvel at Victoria Falls – one the 7 natural wonders of the world; spot the Big Five in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, Kenya’s mighty Maasai Mara and Tanzania’s iconic Serengeti, then relax on the spice island of Zanzibar.
Note: This itinerary can be customized to suit your desired length of stay.
- Breath-taking scenery, award-winning cuisine and fine wines of the Cape
- World-class boutique hotels & country manors, Hemingway-style safari camps & luxurious beach resort
- Exclusive access to wildlife areas
- Personal attention of qualified safari guides
- Twice daily game drives in 4×4 safari vehicles
- Escorted game walks, mountain biking safaris, archery & tennis
- Barefoot luxury at Zanzibar beach resort