Save the Rhinos and Leave a Legacy
Contributing to Rhino Preservation and Community Empowerment*
A sustainable safari for photographers, birders & culture vultures and families, honeymooners, solo travellers! From the Cape Winelands to the majestic Victoria Falls, to the world-renown Kruger Park Big Five wilderness – this relaxed journey promises an eye-opening, life-changing, soul-filling journey, while preserving Kruger’s Rhino population for future generations.
*A portion of your tour cost is donated to the Black Rhino Guardianship Program, safeguarding rhino in the region through increased monitoring.
- Front row seat to Kruger Park from your luxury lodge
- Open safari vehicles for game-viewing in private concession
- Expert guides for birdwatchers and reptile enthusiasts
- Guided safari walks in search of the Small 5
- Specialized rangers catering to families with young children
- Contribution to Black Rhino Guardianship program
- Cape Point & penguin colony
- Foodies tour & wine tastings
- Victoria Falls walking tour
- All-inclusive on safari: meals, drinks, activities
- Pool, wellness spa & gym
- Young Rangers course for children
- Community visits, Archery lessons & Stargazing
Departure is in May 2019 - so book now!
Christine was interviewed by CKNW about this trip and why she is passionate about helping to save the Rhinos! Listen to her interview here!