From Safaris on the Serengeti to the Markets of Marrakech
Ready to track lions, elephants or giraffes? Go on the Safari of your dreams with our expert local guides!
If this is your first trip to Africa, a safari is a must. If you're keen to live in absolute luxury and observe the wildlife from your private patio or 4x4 jeep, then we have the journey or you. And you're not limited to any one country or reserve, as Africa has many to choose from:
- Zambia’s Livingston or Lower Zambezi National Parks where the wonders are as diverse as the wildlife. Experience the “smoke that thunders” at Victoria Falls or gaze at wildlife from the comfort of a sunset cruise down the Zambezi river.
- Tanzania’s Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater or Serengeti National Parks where the wildebeest thunder across the plains or big cats like lions and leopards lounge in the umbrella thorn trees. Enjoy private guided tours by 4x4 while scanning the Ngorongoro crater for jackals, hyenas and the endangered black rhinoceros.
- Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Reserve and Rwanda Volcanoes National Park where endangered mountain gorillas and chimpanzees can be tracked in the rainforests.
A cultural tour is more your style? Well, you’re in luck, culture runs deep in Africa. Many African cultures are intrinsically linked to animals and wildlife, cultural tours run the gamut of activities. There is also the option of food and wine experiences. All in one tour, you can:
- Ride the luxurious Rovos Rail, shop the boutiques of South Africa’s Cape Town, learn about the history of diamond mining and visit Boulders Beach for a unique view of the African penguin’s breeding colony.
- Get lost in the medinas of Marrakech, explore beach towns with expert guides and picnic in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Camp in luxury under the Saharan desert where the while darkness reveals the night sky in all its glory.
And the lists go on. Leave no stone unturned on your next trip to Africa.