From Transiting through the Panama Canal to Chasing Calving Glaciers
“To cruise or not to cruise. . .?”, that is the [best] question. Whether you’re a seasoned and seaworthy sailor or new to cocktails on the lido deck, you’ll always find something surprising in the world of cruising.
Indeed, cruising is one of the best ways to cross off that bucket list of once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
While living on a ship, you could:
- Enjoy the engineering and historical marvel of the Panama Canal from the bow of your cruise ship as your captain navigates the 100+ year old lock system.
- Soak in the power of enormous luscious rainforests, calving glaciers and fascinating wildlife on a trip up the Inside Passage of the Pacific Coast.
- Cruise southern Japan by water during cherry blossom season with shore excursions in Japan’s most famous cities and villages that are bursting with history and culture.
- Sleep under the stars and enjoy close-up encounters with African wildlife on a stopover in Tanzania.
Satisfy the desires of the whole family on a ship with something for everyone, from Grandma down to the little ones by...
- Signing up for mini-putt, Broadway-style shows, photography lessons, cultural cooking classes and delicious meals to suit every palate.
- Entertaining the kids for hours with waterslides, the arcade and kids’ clubs where the kids will meet new international friends.
Whether you’re ready to sign up for 57 days of circumnavigating the rugged lands and waters of Canada by rail and ship or a getaway on an small ship through Europe or Scandinavia’s most enchanting ports, we have you covered. Even if cruising wasn’t your first choice, it might be your favourite vacation ever!
Ocean cruising offers wide-reaching opportunities like family adventure, romantic getaways, food and drink tastings and market tours. And in ways you have yet to imagine!
Discover all that cruising has to offer you. Contact an ocean cruise expert, today: